75 Christian Pick Up Lines You Don’t Want To Miss
This article may contain affiliate links. I may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post with no additional cost to you. Please read my disclosure policy for more info. All Bible quotations are from the New King James Version (NKJV) unless otherwise stated Bible Copyright Attribution.
Finding the perfect person for you can be a challenge. It doesn’t matter if you are a Christian or not. The good news is that being a Christian doesn’t have to be boring.
You can use Christian pick up lines to impress the person of your dreams or you could even try funny Christian pick up lines if that’s more of your style.
Dating can be a challenge but don’t fear. Finding a Christian partner may be easier than you think when you start using these Christian pick up lines.
In this article, I have gathered some of the best Christian pick up lines ever from different Bible verses and scriptures.
Christian Pick Up Lines
Whether you just want to have fun or use it on your future spouse, these Biblical pick up lines from different Books of the Bible will make you laugh or cringe, or probably give you a few ideas to break the ice with your Christian crush!
1. I believe one of my ribs belongs to you.
2. For you, I would slay two Goliaths.
3. Now I know why Solomon had 700 wives… Because he never met you.
4. I didn’t know angels flew this low.
5. I would leave 99 sheep to come and find you… and then I would carry you home joyfully on my shoulder.
6. I’d part the Red Sea for you.
7. Are you Adam? ‘Cause to me, you’re the only man in the world!
8. You make the Queen of Sheba look like a hobo.
9. I’d marry Leah if it meant I’d also get to marry you.
10. How would you like to join my Purpose Driven Life?
11. When I count my blessings, I make sure to count you twice.
12. I didn’t believe in predestination until I met you.
13. The 7 plagues are nothing compared to what I’d go through for you.
14. Is your name Grace? Because you are amazing.
15. I mentioned you in my testimony.
16. You float my ark.
17. How many times do I have to walk around you to make you fall for me?
18. As Christians, shouldn’t we honor all Scripture? Let’s start with 2 Corinthians 13:12.
19. Unfortunately, I can’t perform miracles and I’ve only got enough bread and fish for 2 people.
20. If I kissed you on one cheek, would you turn the other?
21. Girl, you’re just like water…except Jesus turned you into fine.
22. I’ll be sure to sit next to you during the prayer so that we can hold hands.
23. If kissing you were a sin, I would walk happily through hell.
24. You and me, we’re like loaves and fishes. We just might be a miracle together.
25. When I read Philippians 4:8, I think about you.
26. I’m a Proverbs 32 kind of guy and you’re a Proverbs 31 kind of woman.
27. I love God and you love God. So we should love each other.
28. What are you doing for the rest of your afterlife?
29. You must be Egyptian because I’m a slave for you.
30. I know it’s absurd, but every time I walk toward you, it feels like I’m being led to Bethlehem.
31. Is your name Faith? Because you’re the substance of things I’ve hoped for.
32. Are you one of Job’s daughters? Cause you’re twice as beautiful as any other girl I’ve ever seen.
33. Is this the transfiguration? Because you are glowing.
34. Let me sell you an indulgence because it’s a sin to look as good as you do.
35. You make me want to be a better Christian.
36. I was gonna read proverbs 31, then I realized I could just study you instead.
37. Can you touch me so I can tell my friends and family I was touched by an angel?
38. Charm is deceptive and beauty is deceiving but that verse doesn’t apply to you.
39. You’re 22? Most Christians are 3 years into marriage by now so why don’t you just settle for me?
40. Am I on the road to Damascus? Because your beauty is blinding!
41. You are so unblemished that I would sacrifice you!
42. I may not have a job right now, and I may live in my parent’s basement, but I swear to you I’m storing up treasure in heaven and my mansion is gonna rock.
43. You surely are one of the seeds that fell on good soil.
Funny Christian Pick Up Lines
44. You must be a Bible verse because I can’t stop memorizing you.
45. So last night I was reading the book of Numbers, and I realized… I don’t have yours!
46. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
47. Here I am, the answer to your prayers.
48. I have to wear sunglasses when I’m around you because your halo shines so bright.
49. I feel like God’s telling me that you should go on a date with me.
50. Call me Joshua, because I’m going to break down your walls.
51. The word says “Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry”…How about dinner?
52. I’m no Joseph… perhaps you can help me interpret the dreams I’ve been having about you?
53. Hey girl, I heard Jesus called you. Can I do the same?
54. Is it hot in here or is that just the Holy Spirit burning inside of you?
55. Let me check your tag… Yep, just as I thought – Made In Heaven.
56. Doesn’t the Bible say to “greet one another with a holy kiss?”
57. Hey girl, God commands us to be fruitful and multiply. What do you say?
58. Let’s scan the Bible and pick out baby names.
59. You. Me. Song of Songs: The Remix.
60. If you got any hotter, God would have to send another flood.
61. If we were around Noah right now, he would definitely pair us together.
62. My friend told me to come and meet you. He said you’re a really nice person. I think you know him. Jesus, yeah that’s his name.
63. I’d like to get to know you biblically.
64. God was just showing off when he made you.
65. You make me feel like Samson with his hair cut off: weak in the knees.
66. If it’s true that you should love your neighbor, I’m gonna buy the house right next to yours.
67. I know you’re not the mother of Jesus but I’d like to “Mary” you.
68. Hey girl, are you, Abraham? ‘Cause I wanna bless you with many children.
69. I know you’ve accepted Jesus into your heart, but is there still room for me?
70. Hey girl, I’m Will. God’s ‘will’ for you.
71. Is your name Milk or Honey? Because you seem like something I was promised.
72. Jesus loves me, one day you will too!
73. Could it be a sin that you stole my heart?
74. Turns out Christ has already paid the price for me, so I’m free
75. If you’re looking for your knight in shining armor, I happen to be wearing the full armor of God.
What Do You Think About These Christian Pick Up Lines?
By now, you’ve gotta be rolling. These are some of the funniest Christian pick up lines out there. Do you have one to add? I’d love to hear about it. Let me know in the comments below.