Money Wise Steward (MWS) is a blog that focuses on Faith and Finance. We are passionate about sharing the Truth of Jesus Christ and being a good steward of the money God has Blessed us with.
Our readers consists of people that are seeking the Lord and are looking to manage their finances.
Write for MWS
- Your article needs to be original. We aren’t interested in articles that appear on other websites including your own blog.
- We will promote your article on our social media channels.
- We will create a Pinterest image for your article.
- We ask that you provide a biography about yourself in a few sentences.
- MWS may need to make edits to the article to better fit our readers. These changes will discussed via email.
Guidelines for Articles on MWS
- Our readers enjoy well thought out articles and short paragraphs with multiple headings.
- The article should be helpful to readers or answer questions.
- You may link to relevant articles, resource or site as needed. We ask that you try to link to relevant articles on Money Wise Steward first. We reserve the right to modify links as needed.
- Article should be a minimum of 600 words (no maximum). Articles that are 1000-1500 word are best.
- We believe the Bible is the foundation for life. If you are including Bible verses, please include what translation of the Bible you will be using. Our favorite is NKJV.
- If your article is approved, we ask that you please make a “teaser” post (1-3 paragraphs on your own blog) that links to the guest post here on MWS.
Topics for Faith Articles on MWS
- Testimonies of God’s faithfulness in hard times and encouragement for others to trust God.
- Practical tips from God’s Word on how to live for God.
- Marriage tips.
- Parenting tips.
- Christian living.
Topics for Finance Articles on MWS
- Saving money .
- Ways to make extra money.
Are you interested in writing for MWS?
Contact me with the topic you are interested in writing about.