Amazon has squishies for 50% off! This is a 30 pack of assorted squishies. These slow rising squishies are made of elastic environmentally PU foam quantity. They are medium-size (4cm-8cm) and have a thickness of 4cm. There is an assortment of squishes which include animals, fruit, bread, toys, cups, food, ice cream, cute & soft charms for cellphones, bags, keys, gifts, collecting, and more! They are cream scented. They are delivered from the USA.
My kids love these squishies! They have a pretty big collection of them (I’m guessing 50 or so). They smell good and are really fun to squeeze. Each squishy is unique in its own way. This seller also sells individual squishies so make sure and check out all the items they have to offer.
You can get this set for 50% off the current price $12.95.
How to get this squishies set for 50% off:
Step 1: Click this squishies link.
Step 2: Use Amazon promo code X5XUFZ8D at checkout (Amazon promo codes are subject to change anytime). This item ships free with Amazon Prime!
Step 3: Wait for your product to arrive!
Looking for more great Amazon deals? Check out my current Amazon Promo Code Deals.
Not an Amazon Prime Member? Check out how you can get a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime or if you’re a college student, check out how you can get Amazon Prime free for 6 months with an Amazon Prime Free Trial for College Students.
Not sure how to get this deal? Check out how to get an Amazon promotional code deal.
Looking for more Squishies?
Check out our top picks below:
- Environmental protection material: squishies slow rising polyurethane foam (PU Foam).
- Package Include: Total 10 squishies food: 8 mini with keychain -- 1 donut, 1 pizza, 1 hotdog, 1 cupcake, 1 hamburger, 1 bag of chips, 2 different ice creams. And 2 squishy toy -- 1 cup of pop corn, 1 Ice cream
- Various use: Can be decompression toys, relax toys, festival items, children party decorations, Christmas gifts, Halloween gifts, baby bathing toys，children's kitchen food toys, baby early childhood education toys, New Year's gift.
- This toy is easy to tear, if you want it to accompany you for a long time, don't tear it.
- This product smells like cream or fruit that you may feel a little hungry. But it`s not food. Your kids can`t eat it.
- It is slow rising and smells like a sweet creamy taste
- Material: Polyurethane foam (pu foam), slow rising
- Colors: Yellow lemon, yellow pineapple, pink peach, red strawberry, yellow banana, red watermelon
- It is as big as adult hand
- Simulation sponge food toys set -- Touch Soft, smell like bread and cake flavors. Once squish it, it would slowly rising back to the exact same shape in various speeds. (Includes slow-fast rising speeds）
- Great assortment 3D pretend play food set for kids-- A variety of shapes, bread, cookies, toast, donuts, cake and so on. You can also squish and press them to release anxiety and anger.
- Bonus with enough straps -- The bread has a funny and cute face expression and can be attached to straps to be key rings or pendant and bring it to everywhere.
- Material -- Elastic friendly PU Foam. Can bear long time squishing and wear-resistant. Great gifts for Thanksgiving, birthday party and pretending play.
- Size -- Length: 4cm-10cm, Thickness: 2cm-4cm. Each package includes 30 randomly bread. At least one Jumbo.
What are Squishies?
Squishies are made of soft foam and are designed to be held and squeezed. They were originally used to relieve stress and anxiety but they have become popular for use as a toy or decoration. The newest designs are characters, foods, and animals. They often has a nice scent to them.
When were Squishies first Invented?
Squishies were first invented in Japan. They came up with the name squishies because they were squishy. The majority of squishies are made out of Polyurethane (we call it foam) which was invented by a Germanin 1937.
Are Squishies Safe?
We don’t know how safe anything really is these days. If you’re wondering if the product is harmful, I recommend that you look up the material they are made of. I do recommend that squishes never be put in the mouth or ingested. They also should never be heated or slept with. Squishies should be aired out for a while since they may have chemicals in them. They should be used in a well-ventilated area.